Saturday, October 8, 2011

#McCann : Kate McCann inspirational? Difficult to see how.

Kate McCann inspirational? Difficult to see how.

According to  Metro, Kate McCann has been named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain by the Woman and Home magazine.

I have to admit that I doubted the authenticity of such a claim and my doubts seemed to be backed when I couldn’t find Kate’s name in the recent edition of the magazine. While waiting  for a reply from Sue James, editorial director of Woman & Home magazine, I searched the internet to see if anyone could shine some light on this mystery and, as is often the case, I found the answer at the
Missing Madeleine Forum. If it hadn’t been for the hard working members there I doubt that I would have found the article.
...Sasha explains

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2011/10/kate-mccann-named-one-of-20-most.html