Monday, August 1, 2011

Alleged contact with eye witness Jupinderjit Singh

It would have been nice if SKYPhillipa had had the decency to reply to my message this morning after I gave her the contact details of Mr.Singh afterall it was she through contacting the Dehli police found out that they knew nothing of this sighting. Anyway here is an alleged contact with Mr.Singh, not the same is it as seeing it blazened all over mainstream media. MURDOCH still rules ! This of course also makes no sense, is Mr.Singh implying that the child may have been Madeleine and the comment 'the officer made a grave error'... is he saying the Indian police are now also inept just like the PJ ?

BUT wait a minute, we have been told the McCanns have SEEN a photograph of this child and confirm it is not Madeleine. So if this conversation did take place as it is alleged I do not have much faith in Mr.Singh ! as he fails to explain how the McCanns have an image of said child when the officer in his 'grave error ' let the woman go...???????? OR did Mr.Singh take a photograph of her himself. ???' OR did the inept officer ????...oh what a tangled web we weave.


A contact of mine has spoken directly to Jupinderjit Singh via a messaging service last night.
Initial contact by my contact who speaks to Mr Singh is as follows:
Hi


Do you have any comment about the way that some media (TV etc) here in UK are saying the Madeleine McCann lookalike story was a fake. That the police in Leh claim there have no information about the story. Also why where there no photographs in the papers?
Mr Singh replies
I have already been quoted wrongly in many British newspapers. I just reported a drama and my story never said anyone was detained, any passport was confiscated or any DNA sample taken. The police official let the French woman with the girl go. He committed a grave error. Why would he admit it now? He did not record the incident in the Daily Diary Register. I wonder where is Carol and why is she quite.


Above all, what every one fails to understand is that I wasn’t posted in Leh. I was there for some other stories. And all this happened just by chance. I would put on my blog what exactly happened. It was only the next morning that when I googled about Madeline that I learnt what the case was. The British press took five days to react. And they jumped to coclusions. Where did I write the DNA samples were taken? I said DNA method can help in identifying the girl. Also, how can I fake the story? And why would I? It is your press which exaggerated on my story , twisted it and now blaming me? Please call me at ******** (telephone no. removed cos I know what some are like)
My contact replies back saying
I agree one hundred percent that the UK media have developed this story for their own purposes having read your original story very carefully. I am not a journalist, just a person who has followed the Madeleine McCann story over the years. (removed as personal) I realise perfectly that you are not based in Leh and it is quite a trek from your base. It wasn’t my intentiion to quote you anywhere though I can have what you have written posted on a very well read blog. I won’t phone now as I am in bed and on the point of sleeping but will phone you later during the day if that is OK.
Mr Singh replies again saying
You can post on the blog. I would send you a first person account of the event I sent to a British newspaper. And you would be appalled at how they twisted it. Also, look at the readers. Plz see Madeline website. Someone posted my story but uses the heading ” madeline spotted in France”????

Thx and good night
How my contact concluded with:
Will speak later. Have a good day as the Americans say.